11 July, 2011

dream beautifully

so i've been spending a lot of time thinking about interior decorating and what i would like my future apartment/home to look like. i began with what i want to center the whole room around and came up with animal print!  i love love love everything leopard, cheetah, zebra, giraffe, etc. & always have! i have old pictures of me as a kid wearing leopard pants even! (i will spare you...)

sooo i decided to share with everyone a few of my inspirations :


my absolute favorite is the zebra on the stairs, how cute is that!
so subtle, yet with such an impact



love love love love !



& yes! i love yoga and this is so darn cute =)

that's it for now, but i can see it all coming together in my head with tan painted walls, dark hardwood floors..... i digress

No comments: