21 July, 2011

Everybody, Everywear:: Thrifted

hey everyone !
so sorry that i have been absent the past few days...summer has gotten the best of me and i'm spending most of my time outside or with family =)

so, here is my submission for the special Everybody, Everywear ! The topic is thrifted items and i am most proud of this beautiful floral dress that i thrifted for only $3. no joke, this baby is beautiful and i love the price =)

p.s. sorry for the picture quality, i suck =(


i'd love to see your thrifted items as well !! bring it on =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this dress- the pattern is so cute! Can't go wrong for $3! I'm a fellow thrifter- why pay full price when you can thrift!

Jillian said...

Thank you ! & ahh thrifting is like a way of life. i will walk into a regular store, look at their prices and be disgusted. you can always find similar items at your local consignment shop or goodwill !

thanks for stopping by =)